Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultiblade Pocket Knife
- TypeBuck Cadet(R)
- Number of Blades3
- Blade EdgeFine
- Blade TypeClip, Sheepsfoot, Spey
- Blade LengthClip 2-5/8", Sheepsfoot 1-3/4", Spey 1-3/4"
- Length Open5-7/8"
- Closed Length3-1/4"
- Blade Material420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle MaterialTough Black Plastic With Stainless Steel Bolsters
- Handle ColorBlack/Silver
- One-Hand OperationNo
- Locking BladeNo
- Belt ClipNo
- FeaturesDurable Brass Liners, Advanced Edge 2x(TM) Blade Shape Keeps Blade Sharper Longer
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2H276BUCK KNIVESPrice:
$82.95 / each
- Item # 4A653BUCK KNIVESPrice:
$94.50 / each
- Item # 1EKK3BUCK KNIVESPrice:
$104.20 / each
- Item # 9JCC7BUCK KNIVESPrice:
$67.90 / each
- Item # 1EKK6BUCK KNIVESPrice:
$45.60 / each
- Item # 6D003VICTORINOX SWISS ARMYPrice:
$120.40 / each
- Item # 5AY19BUCK KNIVESPrice:
$85.80 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.