Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLabel Printer Kit
- Print TypeNormal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Solid, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Italic Solid, Vertical
- Tape Width1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1"
- Tape Length26-1/4 ft.
- Font Size8 (Auto, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 42, 48)
- Max. Lines of Print7
- Battery Size(8) AA
- For Use WithAll TZ and TZe Tapes Except 1-3/8"
- Display(3) Line Graphical with Backlight, (16) Characters
- Overall Length9-2/5"
- Overall Width7"
- Overall Height2-4/5"
- StandardsCode 39, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF (1-2/5), EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), Code 128, CODABAR, GS1 DataBar (RSS), PDF417, ISBN-2 (EAN13 AddOn2), ISBN-5 (EAN13 AddOn5)
- IncludesAC Adapter, Carry Case, Software and Drivers, USB Cable, 1" (24mm) Starter TZ Laminated Tape, User's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.