Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, White/Gray, Plastic
- Item # 23M334
- Mfr. Model # TD4100N
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 2154
- Shipping Weight 6.5 lbs.
- ItemLabel Printer
- Print TypeBold, Italic, Vertical, Outline, Shadow, Outline/Shadow
- Tape WidthUp to 4"
- Tape LengthUp to 145 ft.
- Font SizeESC P: 21, 28, 44, 56, 88, 120 Dots Template (Bitmap): 21, 28 Dots Template (Outline): 35 to 380 Dots (20 Sizes)
- Max. Lines of PrintUnlimited
- For Use WithDK Rolls
- Overall Length9"
- Overall Width6-4/5"
- Overall Height6-1/5"
- StandardsCode 39, ITF (I-2/5), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, CODABAR (NW-7), Code 128, UCC/EAN128, ISBN-2, ISBN-5, GS1 DataBar (RSS), 2-Dimensional: PDF417
- IncludesLabel Design Software, Power Cable, (1) DK-1241 Large Shipping Labels Starter Roll (40 Labels), (1) DK-2205 Continuous Paper Label Starter Roll, USB Cable, User's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.