Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, White/Gray, Plastic
- Item # 23M334
- Mfr. Model # TD4100N
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 1948
- Shipping Weight 6.5 lbs.
- Item Label Printer
- Print Type Bold, Italic, Vertical, Outline, Shadow, Outline/Shadow
- Tape Width Up to 4"
- Tape Length Up to 145 ft.
- Color White/Gray
- Material Plastic
- Printhead Thermal
- Font Size ESC P: 21, 28, 44, 56, 88, 120 Dots Template (Bitmap): 21, 28 Dots Template (Outline): 35 to 380 Dots (20 Sizes)
- Max. Lines of Print Unlimited
- Voltage 120VAC
- For Use With DK Rolls
- Overall Length 9"
- Overall Width 6-4/5"
- Overall Height 6-1/5"
- Standards Code 39, ITF (I-2/5), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, CODABAR (NW-7), Code 128, UCC/EAN128, ISBN-2, ISBN-5, GS1 DataBar (RSS), 2-Dimensional: PDF417
- Includes Label Design Software, Power Cable, (1) DK-1241 Large Shipping Labels Starter Roll (40 Labels), (1) DK-2205 Continuous Paper Label Starter Roll, USB Cable, User's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.