Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWall Vent Kit
- Insulation ValueR 4.2
- Inside Dia.4"
- Wall Thickness1/8"
- Vapor Transmission0.05
- MaterialFlexible Duct
- Length5 ft.
- Max. Air Flow5000 fpm
- Max. Pressure6"WC
- Max. Temp.180 F
- Low Temp. Deg.-20 F
- For Use WithHeating and Cooling Systems
- StandardsUL 181
- Includes4" Clamps, 4 to 3" Foam Reducer, 5 ft. Long x 4" Diameter Flexible Metal Ducting, Square Louvered Wall Vent with Rigid Ducting On Back, (2) Nylon Zip Ties
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.