Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Residential Electric Wall Heater, White
- Item # 5EFP6
- Mfr. Model # 170
- UNSPSC # 40101814
- Catalog Page # 4275
- Shipping Weight 7.21 lbs.
- ItemResidential Electric Wall Heater
- Mounting TypeRecessed or Surface
- Watts1000/500 @ 120V; 750 @ 208V; 1000 @ 240V
- BtuH3413/1707 @ 120V; 2560 @ 208V; 3413 @ 240V
- Wall Opening Height7-3/4"
- Wall Opening Width10-1/4"
- Wall Opening Depth3-3/4"
- Amps AC4.16/8.13, 3.61/4.16
- Grille Material20 ga. Steel
- Grille Width12"
- Grille Depth7/8"
- Grille Height9-1/4"
- Housing Width10-1/4"
- Housing Depth3-3/4"
- Housing Height7-3/4"
- FeaturesThermostat, Wattage Convertible, Overload Protector, Permanently Lubricated Motor
- FinishBaked Enamel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This heater is only rated for 1000 watts @ 120 volts. We do offer model number 5EFP7 that is rated for 1500 watts @ 120 volts. Both of these heaters are rated for dual voltage. The higher voltage produces higher wattage.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.