Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Xenon, Rechargeable Flashlight Orange, Nylon Polymer NiCad Battery Type
- Item # 3KGH1
- Mfr. Model # 500221
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- ItemRechargeable Flashlight
- Lamp TypeXenon
- Battery Size18V
- Battery TypeNiCad
- Number of Batteries1
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Battery Burn Time5 hr.
- Candle Power45,000
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. BB0-73789
- Body ColorOrange
- Body MaterialNylon Polymer
- Charging Time2 hr.
- Cord Type120VAC
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Lamp Life50 hr.
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Light Output45,000 CP
- Light Output ModesSingle
- Switch TypePush Button
- Replacement LampsMfr. No. BB0-126800
- Safety RatingClass 1 Div. 1, Group D
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- IncludesCharger, AC/DC Cords, Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- Item # 48Z718BRIGHT STAR
Alternate Search Terms
- Rechargeable Flashlights (328)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.