Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Standby Generator, 16 kVA
- Item # 18K882
- Mfr. Model # 40337
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1395
- Shipping Weight 550.0 lbs.
- ItemAutomatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling MethodAir
- kVA Rating16
- Enclosure MaterialSteel
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas/ LP
- Engine BrandBriggs and Stratton
- Engine Size993cc
- Engine RPM3600
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase133.3/66.6
- NG Consumption @ Half Load145 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load1.9 gph
- Sound Level dBA65
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Battery IncludedNo
- 12VDC Battery ChargerYes
- Battery Requirements550 CCA
- Engine (Block Heater)Yes or No
- Fault Indicator LightsYes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz.3/4"
- High Temp. AlarmYes
- Low Oil Pressure AlarmYes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC)7 to 11
- Over Crank ProtectionYes
- Power Factor1
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle7 Days
- Run Time Hour MeterYes
- Main Circuit BreakerYes
- Over SpeedYes
- StandardsUL2200, CARB Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.