Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Generator, Rated Watts5000,305cc
- Item # 24W826
- Mfr. Model # 030551
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1362
- Shipping Weight 150.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Generator
- Rated Watts5000
- Surge Watts6250
- Engine BrandBriggs and Stratton
- Amps @ 120/240V41.6/21
- Circuit BreakerYes
- Engine Size305cc
- Engine AlternatorPower Surge
- Run Time @ Full Load6.5 hr./Tank
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load11 hr./Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity6 gal.
- Starter TypeRecoil
- Wheel Kit IncludedYes
- Air Cleaner TypeDual Element
- Low Oil Shut DownYes
- Full Power SwitchNo
- Fuel TypeGasoline
- Outlets(4) 120V/20A, (1) 120/240V/30A Locking
- Run Time Hour MeterNo
- Cylinder MaterialAluminum
- IncludesEngine Oil Bottle, Owner Manual
- Warranty2 yr. Limited
- StandardsCSA Certified, C.A.R.B. Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.