Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Generator, 120VAC Voltage, 3500 Rated Watts, 4375 Surge Watts, 29/NA Amps @ 120/240V
- Item # 24W825
- Mfr. Model # 030550
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1241
- Shipping Weight 124.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Generator
- Rated Watts 3500
- Surge Watts 4375
- Engine Brand Briggs and Stratton
- Voltage 120VAC
- Amps 29.0
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Engine Size 250cc
- Engine Alternator Power Surge
- Run Time @ Full Load 4.0 hr./Tank
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load 8.0 hr./Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity 4.0 gal.
- Starter Type Recoil
- Wheel Kit Included Yes
- Air Cleaner Type Dual Element
- Low Oil Shut Down Yes
- Length 26"
- Width 18"
- Height 22"
- Full Power Switch No
- Fuel Type Gasoline
- Outlets (2) 120V, (1) 120V-30A Locking
- Run Time Hour Meter No
- Cylinder Material Aluminum
- Includes Engine Oil Bottle, Owner Manual
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 2 yr. Limited
- CARB Compliant Yes
- Standards CSA Certified, C.A.R.B. Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.