Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Automatic Standby Generator, 15 kW
- Item # 2FCC2
- Mfr. Model # 40303
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 583.0 lbs.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Air
- kW 15
- kVA Rating 12
- Voltage 120/240
- Height 32"
- Width 34"
- Length 48"
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Fuel Type Natural Gas/Liquid Propane
- Engine Brand Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Size 895cc
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase LP 125/62.5 (NG 116.7/58.3)
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 124 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 1.36 gph
- Sound Level dBA 65
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 600 CCA
- Engine (Block Heater) No
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 5 to 7 NG/11 to 14 LP
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Standards NEC, UL2200
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.