Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Standby Generator, 20 kVA
- Item # 18K880
- Mfr. Model # 40336
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1243
- Shipping Weight 570.0 lbs.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Air
- kW 20LP/18NG
- kVA Rating 20
- Voltage 240
- Height 32"
- Width 31"
- Length 48"
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Fuel Type Natural Gas/Liquid Propane
- Engine Brand Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Size 993cc
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase 166.6/83.3
- Amps 83.3
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 160 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 3.55 gph
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 65
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 550 CCA
- Engine (Block Heater) Yes or No
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 7 to 11
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Standards UL2200, CARB Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.