Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ultrasonic Cleaner, CPXH, 2.5 gal
- Item # 39J365
- Mfr. Model # CPX-952-518R
- UNSPSC # 42281712
- Catalog Page # 913
- Shipping Weight 22.35 lbs.
- ItemUltrasonic Cleaner
- Tank Capacity2.5 gal
- Tank Depth9.5"
- Tank Height6"
- Tank Width11.5"
- Tank MaterialStainless Steel
- Timer Range0-99 Min./Also Runs Continously
- Overall Height14.9"
- Overall Depth15.8"
- Overall Width15.6"
- Special FeaturesDigital Timer Plus Heat, Degass up to 99 Minutes, Hi/Low Power, Sleep Mode, 120V
- Max. Temp.159 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Ultrasonic Cleaners (111)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The cleaner should not be used for flammable solvents. We do have wash tanks available for this type of application.
3NPX9 is an example.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.