Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Balancer 44mm Shaft and Adpt Kit, Basic
- Item # 33K018
- Mfr. Model # 8500997401
- UNSPSC # 25191701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 37.0 lbs.
- Item Balancer Shaft And Adapter Kit
- Shaft Size 40 mm
- Number of Pieces 11
- For Use With 1250-3D (Balancer Adapter Kit for Coats 1250 Balancer)
- Includes Small Cone, Medium Cone, Large Cone, Light Truck Back Cone, Calipers, Premium Wheel Weight Hammer, Hub Nut, Small Pressure Cup And Rubber Lip, Spring And Stub Shaft
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Maintenance Tools (1852)
- Vehicle Maintenance Tools (1852)
- Tire Service Tools (582)
- Automotive Tire Service Tools (442)
- Wheel Tools (388)
- Wheel and Tire Balancers (14)
- Wheel Balancers (14)
- Tire Balancer Cones (3)
- Tire Balancer Shaft and Adapter Kits (3)
- Wheel Balancer Cone Kits (3)
- Wheel Balancer Shaft and Adapter Kits (3)
- Tire Balancer Adapters (2)
- Wheel Balancer Adapters (2)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.