Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, TLS-PC Link Thermal Lablng
- Item # 3LKF2
- Mfr. Model # TLSPC
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.9 lbs.
- ItemPortable Label Printer
- Label TypeCarrier, Label, Self-Laminating Label, Sleeve, Tag, Tamper-Indicating Label, Tissue Cassette
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/203 dpi
- Max. Tape Width2"
- Printer SeriesTLS 2200(R) Thermal Labeling Systems
- IncludesTLS PCLink Printer, AC Adapter, LabelMark Standard, Labelmark Labeling Software, Rechargeable NiCAD Battery Pack, Power Supply/Battery Charger, Mfr. No. R6210 Ribbon, Sample Labels (Mfr. No. PTL-19-423), Quick Start Guide, Manuals, Communications Cable, W
- ColorSingle Color Printing
- Power RequirementsRechargeable Battery, AC Power (Optional)
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity, Connectivity Options: Serial
- ApplicationCircuit Board Labeling, Data Communications Labeling, General and Industrial Labeling, Healthcare Identification, Laboratory Identification, Panel Identification, Security Identification, Wire and Cable Marking
- For Use WithLabel Mark Label Design Software/CodeSoft Software
- Features203 DPI, Labels Up to 2" Wide (50.8mm), Print Length Up to 6" (152.4mm), Adjustable for 6 Different Widths of Labels, Built-In Industrial Label Cutter, Custom TrueType Font, Print Width 1.81" (46mm), 750 Labels Per Day, Single Color Printing, Bar Codes, Multiline Print, Print Rotation
- StandardsFCC Part 15 Class A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.