Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer PR300 Plus
- Item # 36N375
- Mfr. Model # BP-PR300+
- UNSPSC # 45101512
- Catalog Page # 551
- Shipping Weight 26.6 lbs.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- Label TypeCarrier, Label, Sleeve
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300 dpi
- Max. Tape Width4"
- Printer SeriesBradyprinter(TM) PR300 Plus Printer
- IncludesBradyprinter(TM) PR300+ Standard 300 DPI Printer
- ColorSingle Color Printing
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity Only: Serial, Parrallel, USB and Ethernet
- ApplicationData Communications Labeling, General and Industrial Labeling, Wire and Cable Marking, Wire and Cable Marking - ADM, Barcode Labeling
- For Use WithLabelmark Labeling Software and CodeSoft Label Design Software
- FeaturesLCD Menu Display With Navigator Pad. Higher Printhead Heat Settings. Create, Print, And Change Labels Quickly And Easily. Fast And Easy Print Registration. Compatible With Brady Label Design Software. Rugged Design With Metal Cover. Simplified Maintenance.
- StandardsCB; CCC; CE; FCC Class A; UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.