Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
IP Printer-300DPI w/Prefer 3 Yr Warranty
- Item # 36N371
- Mfr. Model # BP-IP300-PREFER
- UNSPSC # 45101512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.59 lbs.
- ItemThermal Transfer Benchtop Printer
- Printhead300 dpi Thermal Transfer
- IncludesBrady IP(TM) Printer-300 DPI Standard, Brady360(TM) Agreement Paperwork for Brady 360 Prefer 3 Year Warranty.
- DisplayAlphanumeric and Graphical LCD
- ApplicationWire and Cable Marking, Wire and Cable Marking - ADM, Product Identification, Data Communications Labeling, Laboratory Identification, Healthcare Identification, Circuit Board Labeling, General and Industrial Labeling, Panel Identification, Control Panel/Push Button
- FeaturesSmart Cell Technology. Material Recognition. Automatic Formatting And Calibration. Printer Tracks And Displays Material And Ribbon Levels. Intelligent Error Messaging. Quick Troubleshooting. Alphanumeric And Graphical LCD. Top Loading Design.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.