Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- IncludesGlobalMark 2 Color & Cut Printer, LockoutPRO(TM) Software
- DisplayTwo Line LCD Display, 16 Characters Wide
- Font SizeCharacter Height 0.08" to 3.80". Text Sizes .080" to 3.800"
- ApplicationArc Flash Labeling, Barcode Labeling, Data Center Labeling, Facility, Safety and Maintence Identification, Laboratory Identification, Lean/5S Labeling, Lockout Tagout Labeling, Panel Identification, Pipe and Valve Marking, Product Identification, Security Identification
- For Use WithGlobalMark Series Ribbons and Labels
- FeaturesNo Hassle Print Technology. Variety Of Label Colors, Materials And Sizes. Advanced Label Design Capabilities. Touch Screen. Two Line LCD Display, 16 Characters Wide. Touch and Drag Editing. PC Connection For Markware(TM) Software. 12-Month Warranty.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.