Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, TLS2200 Thermal, 200 dpi
- Item # 36N354
- Mfr. Model # TLS-AC-QC
- UNSPSC # 45101512
- Catalog Page # 549
- Shipping Weight 11.36 lbs.
- ItemPortable Label Printer
- Label TypeCarrier, Label, Self-Laminating Label, Sleeve, Tag, Tamper-Indicating Label, Tissue Cassette
- PrintheadThermal Ttransfer/200 dpi
- Max. Tape Width4"
- Printer SeriesTLS 2200(R) Thermal Labeling Systems
- IncludesMfr. No. TLS2200 Printer, Hard Case, Quick Charger, Battery Pack, Cleaning Strip, Serial Communications Cable, PTL-19-423 labels, R6210 Ribbon, Manual, AC Adapter, and Quick Start Guide
- ColorSingle Color Printing
- Display(2) Line Liquid Crystal (LCD)
- Font SizeCharacter Height 4 to 72 Point. Text Sizes 4 to 72 Point
- Power RequirementsRechargable Battery
- System RequirementsUSB Bridge
- ApplicationCircuit Board Labeling, Data Communications Labeling, Facility, Safety and Maintenance Identification, General and Industrial Labeling, Laboratory Identification, Panel Identification, Security Identification, Wire and Cable Marking, Healthcare Identification, Barcode Labeling, Arc Flash Labeling, Healthcare Identification, Product Identification
- For Use WithLabel Mark Label Design Software/CodeSoft Software
- Features203 DPI, Labels Up to 2" Wide (50.8mm), Print Length Up to 54" (50.8mm), Adjustable for 6 Different Widths of Labels, Built-In Industrial Label Cutter, Custom TrueType Font, 750 Labels Per Day, Single Color Printing, Bar Codes
- StandardsFCC Part 15 Class A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.