Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer Kit
- Label TypeLabel, Self-Laminating Label, Magnetic, Metal Detectable Label, Phosphorscent Label, Reflective Label, Repositionable Label, Tag
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300 dpi
- Max. Tape Width5-3/4"
- IncludesMfr. No. BBP31 Printer, Power Cord, USB Cable, Drivers CD, Stylus, Cleaning Kit, Cutter Cleaning Tool, Quick Start Guide , Documentation Holder, (2) 4 x 6" ANSI Warning Labels, (1) 2 x 3" ANSI Warning Labels, (3) Black Ribbons, (1) 1 x 4" White Labels , (1) 2 x 2" Ora
- DisplayLarge, Hi-Res Touch Screen
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity via USB or Serial Port, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 400 MHz Pentium Processor, 256 MB Memory, 500 MB Hard Disk Space, 800 x 600 Pixel Display, CD-ROM Drive
- ApplicationFacility and Plant Maintenance, Safety and Compliance, Lean Manufacturing and Visual Workplace, Laboratory Identification, Electrical, Voice and Data Communications
- For Use WithMarkWare Software, Windows based driver for 3rd party software use
- FeaturesWalk-Up-And-Print Operation, Drop-In Supplies, Hi-Res Touch Screen Display, Drag and Drop Technology, Stand Alone or PC Operation, 1/2" to 4" Label Widths, 8 Print Ribbon Colors, 13 Different Materials in 16 Different Colors, Built-In Design Wizards for Arc Flash, RTK and WHMIS Chemical Labels and Pipe Markers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Identification Labels (3117)
- Printer Labels (2126)
- Label-Making Tape (1557)
- Label Tape (1504)
- Machine Tape (1300)
- Tape Labels (1211)
- Printer Ribbons (302)
- Sign Tape (298)
- Label Machine Ribbons (264)
- Portable Printer Ribbons (264)
- Label Makers (159)
- Labelmakers (159)
- Label Printers (156)
- Label Machines (138)
- Labelers (137)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.