Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spill Kit Refill, 15 gal., Universal
- Item # 3WNE7
- Mfr. Model # SKA20-R
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs.
- ItemSpill Kit Refill
- Container TypeRefill
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.15 gal.
- Fluids AbsorbedUniversal / Maintenance
- Includes(12) 16" x 20" Pads, (3) 3" x 12 ft. Socks, (2) 18" x 18" Pillows, (1) Pair of Goggles, (1) Pair of Nitrile Gloves, (3) 6 mil Plastic Bags, (3) Disposal Bags and (1) Emergency Response Handbook
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Sorbents (1951)
- Spill Control Absorbents (1947)
- Sorbent Pads (891)
- Spill Control Absorbent Pads (883)
- Oil Sorbents (872)
- Universal Sorbents (845)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (518)
- Petroleum Sorbents (384)
- Sorbent Pillows (352)
- Oil Spill Kits (206)
- Universal Spill Control Kits (154)
- Emergency Spill Kits (105)
- Petroleum Spill Kits (76)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.