Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lockout Station, Elctrcal Lockout, 18 In H
- Item # 15Y613
- Mfr. Model # 99707
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.86 lbs.
- ItemLockout Station
- Lockout ApplicationElectrical Lockout
- Number of Components39
- Number of Padlocks Included6
- Included Padlock Body MaterialSteel
- LegendLockout Station
- Includes(1) Mini Cable Lockout, (2) 120V Snap-On Breaker Lockouts, (2) 120/277V Clamp-On Breaker Lockouts, (2) 480/600V Clamp-On Breaker Lockouts, (2) Universal Multi-Pole Breaker Lockouts, (1) Oversized Breaker Lockout, (2) Cleats for 120/277V Clamp-On Lockout, (2) Cleats for 480/600V Clamp-On Lockout, (1) Wall Switch Lockout, (1) 110V Plug Lockout, (1) 3-In-1 Plug Lockout, (1) Small Fuse Blockout, (1) Large Fuse Blockout, (2) Labeled Lockout Hasps, (6) Steel Padlocks, (12) Lockout Tags
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.