Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/203 dpi
- IncludesMiniMark(TM) Industrial Label Maker, Brady 360 Basic and Markware(TM) Lean Software
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity via USB or Serial Port, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 400 MHz Pentium Processor, 256 MB Memory, 500 MB Hard Disk Space, 800 x 600 Pixel Display, CD-ROM Drive
- ApplicationGeneral and Industrial Labeling, Pipe and Valve Identification, Panel and Enclosure Identification, Bin and Storage Labeling, Lean/5S Labeling
- For Use WithMarkWare Software, Windows based driver for 3rd party software use
- FeaturesPC Compatible, Prints 4" Per Second, Continuous and Die Cut Labels, Vinyl, Polyester, Die-Cuts and Self-Laminating Materials, Auto Cutter, 7 Label Materials, 12 Colors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There are several tapes that go with this printer. If you type "Minimark, tapes" into the upper right hand search corner on the website, it will bring up the different choices. If you're looking for one type in particular, it's probably best to call your local branch so that we can find it for you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.