Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- Label TypeSelf-Laminating Label, Tamper-Indicating Label, Vinyl Film
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/203 dpi
- Max. Tape Width4"
- IncludesMiniMark(TM) Industrial Label Maker, Brady 360 Preferred and Markware(TM) Deluxe Software
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity via USB or Serial Port, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 400 MHz Pentium Processor, 256 MB Memory, 500 MB Hard Disk Space, 800 x 600 Pixel Display, CD-ROM Drive
- ApplicationGeneral and Industrial Labeling, Pipe and Valve Identification, Panel and Enclosure Identification, Bin and Storage Labeling, Lean/5S Labeling
- For Use WithMarkWare Software, Windows based driver for 3rd party software use
- FeaturesPC Compatible, Prints 4" Per Second, Continuous and Die Cut Labels, Vinyl, Polyester, Die-Cuts and Self-Laminating Materials, Auto Cutter, 7 Label Materials, 12 Colors
- StandardsRoHS 2002/95/EC, 2005/618/EC MCV
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.