Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- Label TypeFreezerbondz Polyester Label, Static Dissipative Label, Heat-Shrink Tubing, Magnetic, Metal Detectable Label, Phosphorescent Label, Repositionable Label, Self-Laminating Label, Tags, Tamper-Indicating Label
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300dpi
- Max. Tape Width5-3/4"
- IncludesMfr. No. BBP33 Printer with Auto Cutter, Labelmark(TM)5 Software, Markware(TM) Software, Power Cord, Usb Cable, Drivers CD, Stylus, Cleaning Kit, Cutter Cleaning Tool, Quick Start Guide
- DisplayMonochrome LCD
- System RequirementsPC Connect Only, Connectivity Options: USB (Standard), Ethernet (Standard), WiFi (Optional), Bluetooth (Optional)
- ApplicationIndustrial Labeling, Arc Flash Labeling, Circuit Board Labeling, Product Identification, Raised Panel Labeling, Wire and Cable Identification
- For Use WithMfr. No. BBP33, LabelMark(TM) Software, MarkWare(TM) Software, Codesoft(TM) Software, Windows(R) Based Driver for 3rd Party Software Use
- Features300 DPI, Automatic Label Formatting, Drop-In Ribbon and Label Cartridges, Continuous and Die Cut Labels, Nearly 500 Parts and 39 Materials, PC Compatible
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.