Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
BBP33 Printer Kit with LabelMark 5 Software and MarkWare Software
- Item # 21U486
- Mfr. Model # BBP33-C-LMP-MWS
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 2357
- Shipping Weight 18.37 lbs.
- Item Desktop Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series BBP33
- Max. Tape Width 4"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required PC Required
- Maximum Print Speed 4.0 in./sec.
- Printer Display LCD
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Power
- Application Cable Marking, Circuit Board ID, Equipment ID, Healthcare Labeling, Laboratory ID, Lean/5S Labeling, Material Handling Labeling, Panel Manufacturing, Pipe Markers, Product ID, Valve Marking, Visual Workplace Labeling, Wire Marking
- Printing Software Compatibility LABELMARK(TM) Labeling Software
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Features Automatic Label Formatting, Drop-In Ribbon and Label Cartridges, Nearly 500 Parts and 39 Materials
- Includes BRADY BBP(R) 33 Printer, LABELMARK(TM) Pro, MARKWARE(TM) Tape and Label Software
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.