Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
POWERMARK+ 360 Preferred Label Printer
- Item # 14A599
- Mfr. Model # Y977308
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 54.0 lbs.
- Item POWERMARK+ 360 Preferred Label Printer
- Max. Tape Width 10"
- Application General and Industrial Labeling, Pipe and Valve Identification, Panel and Enclosure Identification, Bin and Storage Labeling, Lean/5S Labeling
- Features 300 DPI, 4" to 10" Wide Labels, Multi-Color Print, Touch-Screen Interface, PC Compatible, Automatic Label Setup, Built-In Label Design Applications, 300 Symbols, Hundreds of Pictograms and 3 Barcode Symbologies Included, 11 International Operating Languages, 8 Materials, Indoor/Outdoor Label Durability
- Includes Mfr. No. BBP85 Printer , Brady 360 Preferred Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.