Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, GlobalMark2 MultiColor
- Item # 3MU69
- Mfr. Model # 76800
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 2597
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- Label TypeLabels, Magnetic, Metal Detectable Label, Phosphorescent Label, Reflective Label, Static Cling, Tags
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300 dpi
- Max. Tape Width1/2 to 4"
- Printer SeriesGlobalMark Sign and Label Makers
- IncludesGlobalMark(R)2 MultiColor Industrial Printer, 5 Year Brady360(R) Warranty, Keyboard, Power Cord, Cleaning Kit, USB Cable and Brady File Management Utility
- ColorMultiple Color and Single Color Printing
- Display(2) Line Liquid Crystal (LCD)
- Power RequirementsAC Power
- System RequirementsStand Alone or PC Connectivity via USB or Serial
- ApplicationArc Flash Labeling, Barcode Labeling, Data Center Labeling, Facility, Safety and Maintence Identification, Laboratory Identification, Lean/5S Labeling, Lockout Tagout Labeling, Panel Identification, Pipe and Valve Marking, Product Identification, Security Identification
- For Use WithMarkWare Software, Windows based driver for 3rd party software use
- FeaturesNo Hassle Print Technology. Variety Of Label Colors, Materials And Sizes. Advanced Label Design Capabilities. Touch Screen. Two Line LCD Display, 16 Characters Wide. Touch and Drag Editing. PC Connection For Markware(TM) Software. 12-Month Warranty.
- StandardsRoHS Pass 2002/95/EC, WEEE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.