Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, BMP71, With Quick Charger
- Item # 5UCU7
- Mfr. Model # BMP71-QC
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 2594
- Shipping Weight 17.6 lbs.
- ItemPortable Label Printer
- Label TypeCarrier, Label, Self-Laminating Label, Sleeve, Tag, Tamper-Indicating Label
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300 dpi
- Max. Tape Width2"
- Printer SeriesBMP71 Label Printers
- IncludesMfr. No. BMP71 Printer, USB Cable, Cleaning Strip, CD, Quick Start Guide, Hard Case, Battery Pack, AC Adapter, Mfr. No. M71-31-423 Label Roll, Mfr. No. M71-R6000 Ribbon, Quick Charger
- ColorSingle Color Printing
- DisplayFull Color Large LCD
- Power RequirementsRechargeable Battery, AC Power
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity, Connectivity Options: USB
- ApplicationElectrical Marking, Voice and Data Communications, General Identification, PermaSleeve Wire Marking Applications, Self-Laminating Labels, Facility and Safety Labeling
- For Use WithLablemark and MarkWare Softwares
- Features300 DPI, Automatic Label Formatting, QWERTY Style Keypad, Stand Alone and PC Compatible, Full Color Display Screen, Built-In Wizards for Electrical, DataComm and General ID Labels, Bar Codes, Batch Labels, 400 Continuous and Die-Cut Label Materials, Labels up toe 2" Wide (50.8mm)
- StandardsFCC Part 15 Class A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Please contact 1-800-GRAINGER for repair parts. Brady does offer a repair service, but we would like to troubleshoot the issue to ensure we get the correct part.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.