Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
BMP21 Label Printer
- Item # 20XW96
- Mfr. Model # BMP21-PLUS
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 474
- Shipping Weight 4.86 lbs.
- Item Portable Label Printer
- Printer Series BMP21
- Max. Tape Width 3/4"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required Stand Alone Printing
- Maximum Print Speed 0.4 in./sec.
- Printer Display LCD
- Font Range 6 to 40
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 203 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Adapter, Optional Rechargeable Battery
- Printer Connectivity None
- Application Basic Labels on Continuous Supply for Wires and Cables, Panels, Datacomm, as well as Misc Industrial Labels in Operations, Maintenance and Production Areas
- Printing Software Compatibility None
- Printer Weight 1.04 lb.
- Warranty 2 yr.
- Features 4 Foot Drop Tested, Optional Magnetic Accessory for Hands Free Printing, Graphics Library and Hot Keys, Smart Cell Technology for Automatic Formatting, 8 Label Materials Including PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeves
- Includes Lanyard, M21-750-499 Label Cartridge, Quick Start Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.