Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lockout Station, 93 Components
- Item # 1FYT8
- Mfr. Model # 99693
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2618
- Shipping Weight 32.1 lbs.
- ItemLockout Station
- Lockout ApplicationElectrical/Valve Lockout
- Number of Components93
- Number of Padlocks Included18
- Included Padlock Body MaterialNylon
- LegendLockout Station
- Max. Number of Padlocks18
- Includes(18) Red Nylon Keyed-Different Padlocks, (5) Pockets, (2) Labeled Aluminum Hasps, (1) 8' Sheathed Cable, (1) Large Universal Valve Lockout, (2) 120V Snap-On Breaker Lockouts, (2) 120/277V Clamp on Breaker Lockouts, (2) 480/600V Clamp-On Breaker Lockouts, (2) Universal Multipole Breaker Lockouts, (1) Oversized Breaker Lockout, (2) 120/277V Clamp on Lockout Cleats, (2) 480/600V Clamp on Lockout Cleats, (1) Wall Switch Lockout, (1) 110V Plug Lockout, (1) 3-in-1 Plug lockout, (1) 1/4" to 1" Ball Valve Lockout, (1) 1-1/4" to 3" Ball Valve Lockout, (2) 1" to 2-1/2" Gate Valve Lockouts, (1) 1" to 6-1/2' Gate Valve Lockout, (25) Tags, (25) Ties, Extra Large Lockout Station
- StandardsOSHA 1910.147
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.