Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Labeling Software, CodeSoft 2012 Runtime
- Item # 22NA95
- Mfr. Model # CS12RUNU-T
- UNSPSC # 43231509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.42 lbs.
- ItemLabeling Software
- MaterialCodeSoft(TM) 2012 Runtime Labeling Software
- For Use WithOperating System (Windows x64-bit Platform, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3) Memory (1 GB RAM with Windows(R) 7, 1 GB RAM with Windows(R) Server 2008 2 GB Recommended, 1 GB RAM with Windows(R) Vista 2 GB Recommended, 1 GB RAM with Windows(R) Server 2003, 1 GB RAM with Windows(R) XP) Hard Disk Space (Hard drive With at least 500 MB of Available Space Display (Minimum 800 x 600 High Color 16 Bit, Recommended 1024 x 768 True Color 32 bit) Supporting Software (Microsoft(R) Internet Explorer 7.0 SP1 or later, Microsoft(R) Data Access Components 2.8 MDAC or Greater, Microsoft(R) Net Framework 3.5, Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0)
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.