Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer Kit, BMP53, Facility ID
- Item # 14A401
- Mfr. Model # BMP53-KIT-GI
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 2594
- Shipping Weight 13.9 lbs.
- ItemPortable Label Printer Kit
- Label TypeFlag Label, Heat-Shrink Tubing, Label, Non-Adhesive Tag, Self-Laminating Label, Tamper-Indicating Label
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300 dpi
- Max. Tape Width2-1/2"
- Printer SeriesBMP53 Label Makers
- IncludesMfr. No. BMP53 Printer, USB Cable, Hardcase, Quick Start Guide, AC Adapter/Battery Charger, LabelMark Standard Software, 1-1/2" Yellow Label Roll with Black Ribbon (Mfr. No. MC-1500-595-YL-BK), 1-1/2" White Label Roll with Red Ribbon (Mfr. No. MC-1500-595
- ColorSingle Color Printing
- Power Requirements(8)AA, Li-Ion Battery or AC Power
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity, Connectivity Options: USB, Bluetooth and Optional Ehernet, WiFi
- ApplicationVoice and Data Communications, PermaSleeve Wire Marking, Product Identification, Facility and Safety Identification, Laboratory Identification, General and Industrial Labeling
- For Use WithLabel Mark Label Design Software
- Features300 DPI, Automatic Label Formatting, Built-In Cutter With Label Retention, USB PC Connectivity, Continuous and Die Cut Labels, Ribbon and Label Material in ONE Cartridge, Print From Android with Brady Mobil App, Bluetooth Compatible, Built-In Symbols and Barcodes, 16 Label Materials, 4 Foot Drop Tested
- StandardsFCC Part 15 Class A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.