Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Label Printer, Flag Label
- Item # 21U176
- Mfr. Model # BMP51
- UNSPSC # 44102405
- Catalog Page # 2594
- Shipping Weight 11.44 lbs.
- ItemPortable Label Printer
- Label TypeFlag Label, Heat-Shrink Tubing, Label, Self-Laminating Label, Tamper-Indicating Label
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/300 dpi
- Max. Tape Width1-1/2"
- Printer SeriesBMP51 Label Makers
- IncludesMfr. No. BMP51 Printer, USB Cable, Hardcase, Quick Start Guide, AC Adapter/Battery Charger, Li-Ion Battery Pack, Mfr. No. MC-1500-595-WT-BK Label Cartridge
- DisplayLarge, Graphical with Backlight
- Power RequirementsAC Power, Li-Ion Battery
- System RequirementsPC Connectivity, Connectivity Options: USB, Bluetooth and Optional Ehernet, WiFi
- ApplicationData Communications & A/V Labeling, Electrical Marking, Facility and Safety Labeling, Product and Panel Manufacturing Identification, Laboratory Labeling
- For Use WithLabel Mark Label Design Software
- Features300 DPI, Automatic Label Formatting, Ribbon and Label Materials in ONE Cartridge, Top-Loading Cartridge, 20 Materials, Built-In Bluetooth(R) or Optional Wi-Fi Card, USB PC Connectivity, Create/Edit/Print/Save Labels with and Android Phone and Brady Mobile App, 4-Foot Drop Tested
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There are multiple options available please see 405 catalog page 2561. BMP51 can print up to 1-1/2 in wide.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.