Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Label Printer, MiniMark, Industrial, LED
- Item # 1AMV3
- Mfr. Model # 52041
- UNSPSC # 55121611
- Catalog Page # 2596
- Shipping Weight 11.8 lbs.
- ItemDesktop Label Printer
- Label TypeSelf-Laminating Label, Tamper-Indicating Label, Vinyl Film
- PrintheadThermal Transfer/203 dpi
- Max. Tape Width4"
- Printer SeriesMiniMark Industrial Label Printers
- IncludesMiniMark(TM) Label Maker, 5 Year Brady360(R) Warranty, MarkWare(TM) EXPRESS Edition Facility Identification Software (Mfr Model No. 20700X), USB Cable, Quickstart, Power Cord and Cleaning Kit
- ColorSingle Color Printing
- Power RequirementsAC Power
- System RequirementsPC Connect Only. Connectivity Options: USB, Serial, Parallel
- ApplicationGeneral and Industrial Labeling, Pipe and Valve Identification, Panel and Enclosure Identification, Bin and Storage Labeling, Lean/5S Labeling
- For Use WithMarkWare Software, Windows based driver for 3rd party software use
- FeaturesPC Compatible, Prints 4" Per Second, Continuous and Die Cut Labels, Vinyl, Polyester, Die-Cuts and Self-Laminating Materials, Auto Cutter, 7 Label Materials, 12 Colors
- StandardsRoHS Pass 2011/65/EU, EU REACH SVHC, EU PFOS, EU PFOA, EU REACH Annex 17
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.