Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Black/White Nylon Cloth Label Tape Cartridge, Nylon Cloth Label Type, 16 ft. Length, 3/4" Width
- Item # 3PXW5
- Mfr. Model # M21-750-499
- UNSPSC # 44102412
- Catalog Page # 474
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
- Item Label Tape Cartridge
- Color Black/White
- Label Type Nylon Cloth
- Tape Material Nylon Cloth
- Width 3/4"
- Length 16 ft.
- For Use With BMP(R)21 Label Printer (Mfr Model # BMP21), BMP(R)21-Plus Label Printer (Mfr Model # BMP21-PLUS), BMP(R)21-Lab Label Printer (Mfr Model # BMP21-LAB), ID Pal Printer, Lab Pal Printer
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 193 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM D 1000; ASTM D 2979; ASTM G 155; CSA Approved; Halogen Free (DIN VDE 0472 part 815); UL Recognized
- Application Smooth, Flat Surfaces, Textured, and Highly Textured Surfaces
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.