Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Lockout Kit
- Lockout ApplicationElectrical Lockout
- Number of Components8
- Number of Padlocks Included1
- Included Padlock Body MaterialSteel
- Case StylePouch
- Case Height4-3/4"
- Case Width7-1/2"
- Case Depth2"
- Case MaterialNylon
- Includes(1) 2" Blue Steel Padlock, (1) Red Aluminum Labeled Hasp, (1) Universal Multiple Breaker Lockout, (1) 277V No-Hole Circuit Breaker Lockout, (1) Red Plug Lockout, (1) Nylon Pouch with Metal Belt Loops, (2) Tags
- StandardsOSHA 1910.147
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Lockout Padlocks (1019)
- Padlock Lockouts (965)
- Lockout Tags (738)
- Lockout Hasps (208)
- Breaker Lockouts (200)
- Lockout Kits (190)
- Circuit Breaker Lockouts (150)
- Electrical Panel Lockouts (142)
- Safety Lockout Kits (138)
- Plug Lockouts (118)
- Safety Electrical Lockouts (99)
- Electrical Lockout Kits (80)
- Lockout Plug Devices (48)
- Multipole Lockouts (43)
- Cord Lockouts (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.