Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mixing Valve, Bronze, 7 gpm
- Item # 4YF93
- Mfr. Model # S19-2000
- UNSPSC # 40141609
- Catalog Page # 2453
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemMixing Valve
- Body MaterialBronze
- Flow Rate7 gpm
- Inlet TypeNPT
- Outlet TypeNPT
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size1/2"
- Temp. Range65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Overall Height8-3/8"
- Overall Width5-1/2"
- Inlet Temperature (Cold)120 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Inlet Temperature (Hot)180 Degrees F
- For Use WithEmergency Fixtures
- StandardsANSI Z358.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
temperature, follow the procedure below:
• remove the top screw to expose the set screw
• using a 5/32" hex-head Allen key, turn the set
screw counterclockwise to increase the
temperature or clockwise to decrease the
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.