Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Lavatory System, Two Station Sink
- Item # 1MEV9
- Mfr. Model # S93-591
- UNSPSC # 30181504
- Catalog Page # 3820
- Shipping Weight 160.0 lbs.
- ItemLavatory System
- TypeTwo Station Sink
- Material of ConstructionTerreon(R)
- ColorEmpire Gray
- Operation TypeInfrared Sensor
- People Served2
- Operating PSI Range20-80
- Flow Rate (GPM)0.50
- Water Connection (In.)1/2
- Connection Drain (In.)1-1/2
- Voltage Type24
- Overall Length (In.)50
- Overall Width (In.)21
- Overall Height (In.)38-1/2
- Basin Height (In.)34
- Basin Depth (In.)4
- ADA CompliantYes
- StandardsUPC, ADA, ANSI and UFAS
- Green Environmental AttributeFaucet Flow Rate 1.5 gpm or Less
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.