Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Drench Shower With Face/Eyewash, Yellow
- Item # 6T549
- Mfr. Model # S19-310BF
- UNSPSC # 46182401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 48.0 lbs.
- ItemDrench Shower with Face/Eyewash
- Pipe MaterialPolyurethane
- Eyewash Bowl MaterialStainless Steel
- Shower Head MaterialPlastic
- Valve MaterialStainless Steel
- Head Dia.3-1/9"
- Bowl Dia.10"
- Eye Wash Activates ByFlag Push Handle
- Eye Wash Handle MaterialPVC
- Shower Head Activates ByPull Handle
- Shower Handle MaterialStainless Steel
- Fitting Size1-1/4"
- Fitting MaterialStainless Steel
- StandardsANSI Z358.1-2009
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: S19-310BF
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.