Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drench Shower With Eyewash, 32 In. W
- Item # 4T008
- Mfr. Model # S19-310UU
- NSN # 4510-01-268-7441
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2226
- Shipping Weight 20.0 lbs.
- Item Drench Shower With Eyewash
- Pipe Material Galvanized Steel
- Eyewash Bowl Material Stainless Steel
- Shower Head Material Plastic with Stainless Steel Shroud
- Color Yellow
- Width 32"
- Height 84"
- Head Dia. 10"
- Bowl Dia. 10-3/4"
- Eye Wash Activates By Flag Push Handle
- Eye Wash Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Shower Head Activates By Pull Handle
- Shower Handle Length 7"
- Fitting Size 1-1/4"
- Fitting Material Galvanized Steel
- Standards ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Includes Twin Chrome Plated Brass Eye Wash Spray Heads
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.