Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pocket Driver, Bare, W/Insert Tray, 12V
- Item # 46U394
- Mfr. Model # PS10BN
- UNSPSC # 27112710
- Catalog Page # 980
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- ItemPocket Driver
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Chuck Size3/8"
- No Load RPM0 to 600
- Max. Torque80 in.-lb.
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypeStraight Antislip Comfort Grip
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement1ZTB1
- FeaturesUltra Compact Head, Articulating Head that Rotates and Locks into Five Positions, Custom Exact Fit Tool Inlay Allows for Ideal Storage and Transportation
- Tool Length13-1/2"
- Tool Weight2.7 lb.
- IncludesInsert Tray
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.