Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pocket Driver, Bare, W/Insert Tray, 12V
- Item # 46U394
- Mfr. Model # PS10BN
- UNSPSC # 27112710
- Catalog Page # 873
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- Item Pocket Driver
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 12.0
- Chuck Size 1/4" Hex
- No Load RPM 0 to 600
- Max. Torque 80 in.-lb.
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type Straight Antislip Comfort Grip
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 1ZTB1
- Features Ultra Compact Head, Articulating Head that Rotates and Locks into Five Positions, Custom Exact Fit Tool Inlay Allows for Ideal Storage and Transportation
- Tool Length 13-1/2"
- Tool Weight 2.7 lb.
- Includes Insert Tray
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.