Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4-Position Orbital Jigsaw 500 to 3100 Strokes per Minute, 7.0 Amps, Trigger Speed Control
- Item # 6YHR9
- Mfr. Model # JS470E
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1035
- Shipping Weight 10.35 lbs.
- Cutting Action4-Position Orbital
- Strokes per Minute500 to 3100
- Length of Stroke1"
- Blade TypeT-Shank
- Handle DesignErgonomic Top
- Speed ControlTrigger
- FeaturesAluminum Gearbox with Insulated Cover, Ambidextrous Lock on Button, Die Cast Foot with Steel Insert, on Board Bevel Wrench, Multi Directional Blade Clamp, Internal Precision Control, Constant Response Circuitry, Adjustable Dust Blower
- Tool Length9-7/8"
- Tool Weight5.9 lb.
- Blade SystemTool-Less
- Adjustable Shoe0 to 45 Degrees
- Cord Length10 ft.
- IncludesNon Marring Overshoe, Anti Splinter Insert, Blade, Bevel Wrench, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 3DU44MILWAUKEE
Price $251.00 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.