Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSliding Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia.12"
- No Load RPM3800
- Amps @ 120V15.0
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H6-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W14"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H6-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W14"
- Arbor Size1"
- Blade Type60T Blade
- Tool Weight20.5 lb.
- Miter Capacity52 Degrees Left and 60 Degrees Right
- Bevel Capacity47 Degrees Left and 47 Degrees Right
- Bevel Stops0 Degrees , 33.9 Degrees , 45 Degrees
- FeaturesAxial Glide(TM) System Durable Precision, Expanded Cutting Capacity, Upfront Bevel Controls, Squarelock(TM) Quick Release Fences, Integrated Expanding Base Extensions, Uniform Bevel and Stainless Steel Miter Scales, Adjustable Miter Detents, Push Button Miter Detent Override, Bevel Detents, Category Best 90% Dust Collection, Ergonomic Ambidextrous Trigger Handle with Soft Grip
- Includes(1) Material Clamp (1) Dust Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.