Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flush Cut Saw, 5/8 In., 1500 to 2800,3.5A
- Item # 5EEW7
- Mfr. Model # 1640VS
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- ItemFlush Cut Saw
- Blade Stroke5/8"
- No Load Strokes/Minute1500 to 2800
- Amps @ 120V3.5
- Cutting Capacity2-1/2"
- Tool Length12"
- Tool Weight3.5 lb.
- Cord Length8 ft.
- FeaturesBuilt in Mitering Stops at 0 Degrees , 15 Degrees , 22.5 Degrees , 30 Degrees and 45 Degrees and Variable Speed
- ApplicationWood, Plastic, and Non Ferrous Metals
- IncludesFlush Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.