Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Tankless Water Heater, 240VAC
- Item # 2KJH5
- Mfr. Model # US12
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3808
- Shipping Weight 5.01 lbs.
- ItemElectric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater DesignPoint-of-Use
- Water Heater ApplicationUndersink
- Amps AC50
- Min. Flow Activation0.60 gpm
- Temp. Range135 Degrees F
- Water Connection1/2" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM55 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM33 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM20 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 20.0 GPM50A
- Residential / CommercialCommercial/Residential
- ElementsSolid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Default Temperature122 Degrees F
- MountingAny Direction
- Pressure Range10 to 150 psi
- Wire Size6 AWG
- FeaturesCompact, Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater, Easy Installation, 99% Efficient with Zero Stand-By Loss, No Temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed, Tough Plastic Housing, Endless Hot Water
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Do not install the Powerstream Pro in a room:
where there is a chance of freezing.
If being used in a public place, position
the unit out of reach to discourage
Mount the unit onto a flat section of wall,
well away from any potential splashes of
water or spray.
Position the unit lengthways.
Remember to keep the length of hot
water pipe to a minimum in order to save
If the unit is to supply a sink, you can It
it either above or below the sink.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.