Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill Kit, 5.7 lb.
- Item # 6YHR5
- Mfr. Model # RHH180-01
- UNSPSC # 27112705
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.85 lbs.
- ItemCordless Rotary Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck TypeSDS
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity4.0A/hr.
- No Load RPM0 to 1400
- Stop RotationNo
- Capacity in Concrete3/4"
- Battery Included4WLL5
- Battery Pack Replacement4WLL4 or 4WLL5
- Handle TypeD-Handle
- FeaturesElectronic Motor Protection, Pneumatic Hammer Mechanism, LED Light
- Tool Length11-1/4"
- Tool Weight5.7 lb.
- Includes(2) Mfr. No. BAT618 Batteries, (1) 30 Min. Charger and A Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.