Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit, 7.6 lb.
- Item # 4WLK9
- Mfr. Model # CRS180K
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 978
- Shipping Weight 11.9 lbs.
- ItemCordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting ActionStraight
- Length of Stroke1-1/8"
- Shoe DesignAdjustable
- No Load Strokes/Minute0 to 2400/0 to 2700
- Blade Type1/2" Universal Tang
- Battery Included22DK18
- Battery Pack Replacement22DK18
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity4.0Ah
- Handle TypeSoft Grip
- FeaturesVariable Speed Trigger, Exclusive Blade Holder, 2 Speed Selector
- Tool Length17-3/4"
- Tool Weight7.6 lb.
- Includes(1) 18V Lithium-Ion Battery BAT618, (1) 45 min. Lithium-Ion Battery Fast Charger BC630, 6" Bi-Metal Blades
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.