Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Crdlss Drill/Drvr, W/Bat, 18 V, 17-1/2 In L
- Item # 46U404
- Mfr. Model # DDS181-02L
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.38 lbs.
- ItemCordless Drill/Driver
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 500/0 to 1700
- Brushless MotorNo
- Max. Power380W
- Max. Torque600 in.-lb.
- Transmission2 Speed
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypeT
- Battery IncludedMfr. No. BAT413A
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. BAT609
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.3A/hr.
- Tool Length17-1/2"
- Tool Weight12.2 lb.
- Includes(2) Mfr. No. Bateries, Mfr. No. Battery Fast Charger, Double sided Philips Drive Bit, Mfr. No. LBOXX Case
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.