Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4" Swivel Plate Caster 220 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 22N134
- Mfr. Model # LIX-POSI 100G-OF
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1655
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemSwivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating220 lb.
- Wheel Dia.4"
- Wheel Width1-9/16"
- Overall Height4-15/16"
- Plate Caster BrakeNo
- Plate Caster LockNo Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel MaterialSilicone
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing2-1/8 x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing2-3/16 x 3-1/8"
- Plate TypeA
- Wheel ColorBlack
- Plate Caster Core MaterialGlass Filled Nylon
- RacewayDouble Ball
- Wheel BearingsPlain Bore
- Replacement WheelPOSI 100/12G
- Plate Size3-3/8 x 3-15/16"
- Durometer75 Shore A
- Core ColorGray
- Mounting Bolt Dia.5/16"
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Plate Thickness0.0984"
- Frame FinishStainless Steel
- Thread GuardNo
- FeaturesHigh Temperature
- StandardsISO 9001 and DIN EN 12532
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.