Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6-1/4" Plate Caster, 1760 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 22N174
- Mfr. Model # BO-GTH 160K
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1492
- Shipping Weight 10.7 lbs.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 1000 to 2999 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 6-1/4"
- Load Rating 1760 lb.
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 8-1/16"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Swivel Radius 0"
- Plate Caster Description Rigid Plate Caster
- Plate Caster Type Rigid
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-15/16" x 4-1/8"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. GTH 160/20K
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Yellow
- Plate Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Plate Size 4-5/16" x 5-1/2"
- Durometer 92 Shore A
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 7/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.315"
- Frame Finish Zinc Plated
- Thread Guard No
- Features Heavy Duty
- Application General / Industrial / Commercial / Institutional purpose
- Standards ISO 9001 and DIN EN 12532
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.